Features at a glance
- Thatched barn with real oak beams
- Quiet country lane in a small village
- Close to local pub and lots of envigorating walks
- Sleeps 6-8 with a double sofa bed in the lounge
- Underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Widescreen TV with DVD, Blueray and Sky TV (inc. Sport and Film channels)
- iPod dock and WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchen and walk-in larder
- Outside terrace and BBQ
Your luxury country escape starts here
The Hayloft at Chislet is your retreat in the beautiful Kent countryside. A thatched barn down a quiet lane in a very small village, it will seem a million miles away from your busy lifestyle. And yet, the Hayloft offers stylish accommodation sleeping up to eight people, with all the modern comforts that will make your stay a joy.
We've also been awarded 5 Stars and a 5 Star Gold rating by Enjoy England, the official quality assessors of holiday accommodation in England. We were also shortlisted in the Tourism South East's Beautiful South Awards for 2011.
The Hayloft is only 8 miles from the historic city of Canterbury, in easy reach of the coastal towns of Ramsgate, Broadstairs and Whitstable, and the excitement of London is just a day trip away.